1. Mini sized, Weather-proof IP67, Rubber handle paint, feels comfortable.
2. Device can be charged by docking station and micro USB
3. Real time tracking by GPS satellite.
4. Real time tracking by CellLocate, location based on the cellular network, users are able to track in shielded environments such as indoors and enclosed park houses.
5. AGPS, TTFF in 30 seconds (10 seconds for GPRS included).
6. Fall detection for children and elderly, patient.
7. With rechargeable 900mah Lithium battery. Standby time: 30days.
8. Built-in 3D G-sensor for motion, shock alarm and power management.
9. Voice monitoring.
10. Two way Voice communication.(high quality sounds and hands free volume sound)
11. Built in 8MB flash memory.
12. Data logging: 60000locations.
13. GPRS blind area data re-upload function
14. Firmware upgrade over the air.
15. Reply map link of current position.
16. SOS emergency button.
Available Frequency: 900/2100MHZ and 850/1900MHZ
• WCDMA Module: Telit UL865 ( 900/2100MHZ and 850/1900mhz )
2 Bands GSM / GPRS / EDGE 900 / 1800 MHZ (2G)
2 Bands UMTS / HSPA 900 / 2100 MHz (3G)
North America variants:
2 Bands GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850 / 1900 MHz (2G)
2 Bands UMTS / HSPA 850 / 1900 MHz (3G)
• Communication: Embedded TCP/IP over GPRS class 10, SMS messages, Voice
• Antenna: Built in FPC antenna
• GPS chipset: uBlox 0702(AGPS Support)
• Channels: 50
• Receiver frequency: 1575.42 MHz
• Cold starts: approx 32S, typical TTFF (95%)
• Warm start: approx 32S, typical TTFF (95%)
• Hot start: approx: 1S, typical TTFF (95%)
• Antenna: Built-in ceramic antenna
• Charging voltage: DC5V
• Backup battery: Rechargeable, 3.7V, 800mAh (Li-Poly)
• Connectors: Micro USB connectors
• SIM card: Micro SIM card
• Accelerometer: Built in 3G motion sensor
• Flash Memory: Built in 8MB memory
• Normal current consumption: 40~60mAh
• Sleep current consumption: 5~10mAh (GPS off)
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +80°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Humidity: 5%-95% non-condensing
• Mainframe Dimensions: 61mm X 44mm X 16mm
• Weight (NET): 35g.
SOS Alarm-– Press and hold the SOS button, an SOS Alarm “Help me!” will be sent to all authorized phone numbers and platform, if none of the pre-set number answers, it will start to dial the numbers again after 5 minutes. This will be continuing until one of the phones answers .
Geo-fencing alarm-— Send alert to master number once device moves out/in pre-set safety area.
Low battery alarm- when battery is less than 15%, the device will send alarm message to the owner to remind them for charge
Fall down alarm-– device will send SMS alarm to all registered phone numbers once detect fall. It will also dial the 3 authorized numbers in sequence
No motion alarm–If device detect no motion more than preset time and it will send an SMS warning alarm to all registered phone numbers
Waterproof IPX6—Suit for outdoor activities using
Over-Speed alarm— the device will send the message “Over-speed! +GPS Info” to all registered phone numbers when the device exceeds the pre-set speed, “XXKM/H”
Two way communication-–embedded the speaker and microphone inside the device, caregivers can talk with tracking target just like a cellphone
Waterproof IPX6—effective prevention of living water,,sweating. Suit for outdoor activities.
Silence call monitoring—Caregivers can make a silence call to the device for monitoring the voices around
Real Time Tracking–- through the mobile app, or web platform can track the device users whereabout
Historical tracking—can track the device users where they have been, can keep the historical data more than 3 months.
Docking station—one more option to charge, make the device faster charge an easier for keep.
* Arm bag.
* Screw Driver.
* Key ring.