Electric Scooter Tires
- Model Number: 10 inch
- Type: Scooter Tires
- Origin: Mainland China
If the hub is non-removable, you have to install the tire like the video below.
Main points before buying
* Parameters of outer tire:
10*3 inch/255*80 mm(80/65-6),
outer diameter: 10 inch/255mm,
inner diameter: 6 inch/150mm,
weight: 789g/839g/776g(city road/semi off road/off road)
Max load: 85kg at 345kpa(50 psi)
* Parameters of inner tube:
10*2 or 10*2.125 or 10*2.5 inch,
valve degree: 90°.
Although the marked parameters would be different, but the inner tube is universal for 10*2 and 10.2.5 and 10*3 outer tire, so don’t worry about the marked parameters, you don’t feel any difference among them. if you don’t put the tube into the tire, when you pump air into the tube, it would be deformed, it’s not quality defect, just uneven, every tube would perform like this.
* The city road tire performs well on urban roads, and it has lower tyre noise, so it’s quietest. The performance of off-road tyre is the opposite, and semi off-road tire performs between them. But comparing with 10*2 or 10*2.5 model, all of them would exhaust more power because of wider surface.
* These tires and inner tubes are fit for Zero 10X/Speedual, if you install it on Zero/Grace 10, the rear wheel is perfect, but there would be a slight friction between the tire and fender when you install it on the front wheel, it’s not a big problem, just a little driving noise.
* These tires are fit for many other scooters, please check the original tires of your scooter, if the inner diameter is 150mm, and the size is 10*2.5/10*2, based on my experience, they are universal, such as Inokim OX/OXO etc. But I have to inform you, due to the narrow fenders or narrow swing arms, there is not enough space to accommodate such a wider tire, although the size of your scooter’s hub is fit for the tire, such as Dualtron 1/2, Speedway 1/2/3/4, Inokim quick 1/2/3, all of them are incompatible!
* Installation & adjustment of the tire requires high hands-on ability, please watch the video in the description page as a reference or ask for a professional mechanic. The video shows 2 installing ways, the one is to install it on detachable hub, the other one is to install it on non-detachable hub, obviously the first one is easier.
* We don’t provide installing tools, if you need levers, you can purchase them in my store. If your scooter’s wheel hub is not detachable, installation of tires requires screwdrivers and metal levers, which will definitely scratch the hub ring. If you care about that, please consider seriously before purchasing.
* The shock absorption ability of pneumatic tire is better than solid tire obviously, but if you don’t pump in air regularly, the inner tube would be crushed by outer tire, so make sure the inner tube pump air amply regularly.