Keyestudio DIY Mini Tank Robot V2.0 Smart DIY Robot Car Kit for Arduino Robot STEM 15 Projects
- Package: TQFP
- is_customized: Yes
- Model Number: Tank Robot V2.0
- Operating Temperature: 0-40
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Application: Electric Toy
- Condition: New
- Type: Drive IC
- Brand Name: keyestudio
- Origin: Mainland China
- Input voltage: 7-12V
- Maximum output current: 2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T=75℃)
- Motor speed: 5V 200 rpm/min
- Ultrasonic induction angle: <15 degrees
- Ultrasonic detection distance: 2cm-400cm
- Battery Type: 18650 (Not included)
Nowadays, technological education such as VR, kids programming, and artificial intelligence, has become mainstream in educational industry. Thereby, people attach importance to STEAM education. Arduino is pretty notable in Maker education.
So what is Arduino? Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs – light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message – and turn it into an output – activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online. Based on this, Keyestudio team has designed a mini tank robot. The tank robot has a processor which is programmable using the Arduino IDE, to mapped its pins to sensors and actuators by a shield that plug in the processor, it reads sensors and controls the actuators and decides how to operate.
15 learning projects, from simple to complex, will guide you how to make a smart tank robot on you own and introduce the detailed knowledge about sensors and modules.
Simultaneously, it is the best choice if you intend to obtain a DIY robot for learning programming, entertainment and competition requirement.
1.Multi-purpose: Obstacle avoidance, follow, IR remote control, Bluetooth-compatible control, light following, ultrasonic follow and displayed face emoticons.
2.Simple assembly: No soldering circuit required, complete assembly easily.
3. High Tenacity：Aluminum alloy bracket, metal motors, high quality wheels and tracks.
4. High extension: expand other sensors and modules through motor driver shield and sensor shield
5. Multiple controls: IR remote control, App control(IOS and Android system)
6.Basic programming：C language code of Arduino IDE.
Working voltage: 5v
Input voltage: 7-12VMaximum
output current: 2A
Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T=75℃)
Motor speed: 5V 200 rpm/min
Motor drive mode: dual H bridge drive (L298P)
Ultrasonic induction angle: <15 degrees
Ultrasonic detection distance: 2cm-400cm
Infrared remote control distance: 10 meters (measured)
Bluetooth- compatible remote control distance: 50 meters (measured)